Nitin,

I don't think we have a logic where we apply data locality and then upon a
certain no of failures (threshold) try with "no data locality" at least
once before giving up. It will be a good idea to file a JIRA with this
requirement.

-Gour

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Nitin Aggarwal <nitin3588.aggar...@gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE