Thanks steve, I was running with 'yarn' user while creating storm
application on YARN, but forgot to run as 'yarn' user while checking the
application status.
And yeah, connected to zookeeper and checked under "/registry/users". (as
well as the way you suggested)

Thanks all, Now I could able to submit sample topology on deployed storm
also. :)

I will try other actions like stopping/killing the running instance. Thanks
guys again!!