Given that 0.80-incubating is up for vote, please can people try it and give
more feedback! we need more people giving votes + or -, be they binding or not.
And yes: please be rigorous.

The maven artifacts are being served up in a temporary repo; using them in your
own build is another way to test how well things work.

Please check!

I've just posted something on what's in Slider 0.80-incubating related to
placement

http://steveloughran.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/dynamic-datacentre-applications.html

The new placement work is just one of the reasons you need to move up to
slider-0.80-incubating when released -and we can't release it without those
reviews and votes