Thanks steve, I applied the patch and tried again. Now ended up in some
other error preventing NIMBUS to start,

Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing :
/grid/2/hadoop/yarn/local/usercache/yarn/appcache/application_1433776215383_0025/container_1433776215383_0025_01_000002/app/install/apache-storm-0.9.3/external/storm-jmxetric/lib/jmxetric-1.0.4.jar
agent library failed to init: instrument

I will check about this and update and if you are already aware of this
problem, please help me out.

Thanks,
Chackra