Did I say I was going to release a version slider 0.90-incubating last week? I
was mistaken.

Kerberos issues. In fact, kerberos issues I've not overcome: I just can't talk
to ZK on my little kerberos cluster.

We will no have a 'kdiag' command to help diagnose kerberos issues, try to log
in from keytabs, etc

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-1027

but it's not enough: ZK is failing server side with "error 44".

I think I could spend forever trying to debug this —certainly I've wasted
tuesday and wednesday. And every day I lose is time nobody gets to play with
the new features of 0.90

Accordingly, I've stopped trying to test against a Kerberized cluster. Instead
I'm testing against the far-end of the configuration space: Java 8+Hadoop 2.7
on Windows

If all is well there I'm going to push out an RC.