I was doing my dutiful citizenship work yesterday by building & testing slider
against the Hadoop 2.6.4 RC0; it wouldn't build at first as it couldn't find
the hadoop-azure artifact —the one that only came with Hadoop 2.7

I've tweaked the build to leave out the dependency unless you explicitly go
-Pazure on the command line

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-1085

1. If you are targeting azure, use the profile.
2. I'm adding this to the release.xml build file so it happens automatically on
a release
3. We're going to have to decide when to move on to Hadoop 2.7.1 as a minimum.

Currently there's no real cost to supporting Hadoop 2.6.x on Java 7 only; only
one little bit of reflection needed at application launch to set up the rolling
logs properly.

Once Hadoop 2.8 comes out, it'll complicate the test matrix more: three
versions of Hadoop to test against.

I think I'd like to switch to 2.7.x as a minimum then, as it will leave us with
the current setup: two Hadoop versions, two java versions, two OSs (windows,
Linux) and two security options (off, on); enough that you can test everything
with two separate clusters; Windows + Java 8 + insecure, and Linux + java 7 +
kerberos.

What do people think?

-Steve