Hi Josh,

Mapreduce in secured cluster already works like this - the jobs are run
using end user logins - not as some admin login. This is key security
feature and ensures no rogue jobs can interfere with each other or do some
linux level access.

So this feature will bring slider component security in parity with what
the traditional map-reduce does. I believe this will be important feature
as slider gets more adoption for running custom services ( beyond Hbase
etc. which could be run as single user)

Thanks,

Manoj