Apologies, fixing the broken link of the source artifacts this time -
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/slider/0.92.0-incubating-RC0

-Gour

On 3/10/17, 10:53 AM, "Gour Saha"
<gs...@hortonworks.com<mailto:gs...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:

All,
Kindly note that the Source Artifacts have been moved to -
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/slider/0.92.0-incubating-R
C0

Please do not use the link from the original email which pointed to the
release stage.

Billie,
Thank you for looking into the release candidate.

My public key was already in the KEYS file. The key info was also added in
the KEYS file before I staged the release. It was not committed to svn,
which I did just now (right above my public key).

I did notice the release vs dev staging link during the candidate build,
but continued with the release as instructed in Slider's release process
documentation. I am fixing the release process document in our site right
now. I have also moved the source artifacts from the release to the dev
stage.

Let me know if you see anything else not followed as per standard.

-Gour

On 3/10/17, 9:44 AM, "Billie Rinaldi"