I am very new to java servlet programming, and I like sling, because I do not have to become proficient in that area.

I read this page: http://cwiki.apache.org/SLING/scripting-variables.html
There are some borken links, that still reference the incubator, BTW.

I try to get at the values in a POSTed form within ESP, I came up with this:

<%
var paramMap = request.getParameterMap();
var paramIterator = paramMap.keySet().iterator();
while(paramIterator.hasNext()) {
        var name = paramIterator.next();
        var value = paramMap.get(name);
        out.print("Name: " + name + ", Value: " + value + "\n");
}
%>

curl -F"test=1" -F"bar=foo" http://.../Some.json prints:
Name: test, Value: [Ljava.lang.String;@1951a1d
Name: bar, Value: [Ljava.lang.String;@1e5a654

It does not help to print "String(value)" or value.toString() either.

What should I do differently. Please advise.

Another question: How do I get around the 10 or so seconds delay before a modification to a server side script (dav mounted) actually is reflected in its output?

--
peter