Hi Peter,

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Peter Chiochetti<p...@myzel.net> wrote:
>>> ...Another question: How do I get around the 10 or so seconds delay
>>> before a
>>> modification to a server side script (dav mounted) actually is reflected
>>> in its output?...

> ,,,deleting (moving away) or creating (moving back into place) the script
> reflects immediately. Changing the SlingServletResolver cache size to zero
> from its default 200 does not make a difference when modifying the script.
> The delay is very close to 10 seconds, I used a stop watch. Shall I file an
> issue, does this happen to others too?...

I haven't been able to reproduce your problem on the current trunk.

Here's what I did (after setting up /foo to be rendered by /apps/foo/foo.esp):

vi foo.esp
curl -T foo.esp http://admin:ad...@localhost:8888/apps/foo/foo.esp
curl http://admin:ad...@localhost:8888/foo.html

The foo.html output reflects the changes that I do while editing
foo.esp, with no delay.

Maybe the way you modify your script makes a difference? What's your
WebDAV client?

You could also check with the equivalent of

curl http://admin:ad...@localhost:8888/apps/foo/foo.esp

if/when the script is actually modified, in case it's a WebDAV client weirdness.

-Bertrand