On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 13:08, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Alexander Klimetschek
> <aklim...@day.com> wrote:
>> For c2) this means there cannot be a resource at the "virtual"
>> resource path, or any other part of the rest the full URI.
>
> Just to check if I understand correctly:
> If you have an existing resource /content/readme.doc, you will not be
> able to address a non-existing resource /content/readme with the
> extension ".doc"?

AFAIK not (Felix can probably clarify that). I think the resource
resolution starts with the full URI path first and then cuts off at
the last dot and so on (not as I mentioned before that it first cuts
off at the last dot).

Also note that the integration tests all run without problems with the
patch applied, and they should contain some tests targeted at resource
resolution.

Regards,
Alex

--