Ian Boston wrote

> but I never see the handleEvent method invoked to reset the cache, I
> guess that I have done something to the event registration process
> surrounding the SlingServletResolver, but doing event registrations (or
> breaking the event flow) somewhere else ? Is that possible ?

Yes, everything is possible :)

Maybe - for whatever reason - the sling servlet resolver is not
registered as an event handler anymore (therefore it should be
registered as EventHandler and have the property event.topics).

Or the event is not fired from the JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl
(bindResourceProdiver method)