Bertrand Delacretaz schrieb:
Hi,

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:06 AM, Markus Pallo <pa...@dig.de> wrote:

...I made a test and changed wall/html.esp as seen below.
i before include is "1" and after include its "3".
So "i" of the wall is changed by having also "i" in brickgroup template.....

---------------------------
brickGroups = wall.getBrickGroups();
for (i = 0; i < brickGroups.size(); i++) {
%>
i before include <%= i %><br/>
<%
 sling.include(brickGroups.get(i).getPath());
%>
i after include <%= i %><br/>
<%
}

Could you check if the http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1111
patch makes a difference?

Apart from that it's certainly a bug if the script called by
sling.include changes variables in the calling scope...thanks for
catching that, and if you can create a JIRA issue that would be great.

-Bertrand
Hi Bertrand,

the patch submitted in SLING-1111 didn't solve the problem of the shared variable scopes in esp templates. I think it would make sense to create a new JIRA issue for this bug.

Christoph