On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 15:09, Sujoy <sbhattachar...@eforceglobal.com> wrote:
> Actually I am having the flowing as a part of dependency which should
> download and install axis2-adb automatically.
>
> <dependency>
>                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
>                <artifactId>org.apache.axis2.osgi</artifactId>
>                <version>1.5</version>
> </dependency>

Did you deploy that bundle into Sling? The exception happens at
runtime. Having it just as a dependency in your project's pom and then
deploying that project's bundle onto sling won't automatically deploy
dependencies.

For bundles that are common and might be used by other bundles as
well, it makes sense to deploy them separately. Otherwise, if it's
only an implementation-specific helper library for your project
bundle, you can use the maven-bundle-plugin [1] and the
<EmbedDependency> configuration.

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

Regards,
Alex