Hi Justin,

On 25.01.2010 23:51, Justin Edelson wrote:
> Does it make sense to cut a release of the JCR bundles before the JR 2
> release is out?

Our JCR bundles are currently based on JR 1.6, which is still in
"maintenance mode".

My current approach is to merge our extensions to Jackrabbit to make it
useable and extensible (to a certain extent) in an OSGi framework to the
Jackrabbit project. See my work in the Jackrabbit sandbox [1].

In the end, we will probably still have our Jackrabbit embedding, which
is 1.6 based and the new Jackrabbit 2 embedding which will be more like
native Jackrabbit.

Nevertheless, I we have something to release, and if there is a desire
to have a release, nothing stops us from releasing ;-)

Just my €.02

Regards
Felix

[1]