Ok, thanks for the idea.
I've started analyzing the problem, and I've starting the initconfig bundle for
it in Felix project (It will utilize ConfigAdmin service as Justin pointed) .
It will check the MANIFEST.MF (Bundle-InitialConfig entry) for a configured
folder where the configurations will be stored in XML format.

I think it's the half of the problem resolving, because if we wanna create this
MANIFEST entry have to extend the maven-bundle-plugin functionality also.

Am I correct? (Sorry for the lot of question, but I'm relatively new in this
OSGI world :)

Regards,

Robert