On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Julian Sedding <jsedd...@day.com> wrote:
> I like the idea and implementing this in a generic fashion seems sensible to
> me.
>
> Regarding the naming, what about:
>
> interface ResourceDecoratorFilter {
>    Resource decorate(Resource);
> }

I really like this idea, I have been thinking about something similar:
A ResourceDecorator which would provide dynamic property values, like
a count of its child resources, or a sum of products in a shopping
basket.

The concept you guys come up with here looks really useful for this purpose.

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway