On 3/16/10 4:17 PM, Mike Müller wrote:
> The case is what we discussed in [1]. There we came to the conclusion
> to use a RequestEventListener. Otherwise we have to add a lifecycle
> method like close or similar to the resource resolver or even to the
> CredentialValidator where it definitly makes no sense.
> So what's about using RequestEventListener?
To my mind, two key things need to happen:
1) Felix's patch to FELIX-1962 should be applied.
2) Felix HttpService 2.0.6 is released

But I'm not sure we should be depending on a Felix-specific interface
(ExtHttpService) in such a key piece of code. What really should be
happening is to merge Felix HttpService's ExtHttpService interface into
OSGi's HttpService interface (as HttpService version 2.0).

Justin