The current Sling release is quite old (May 2009), and my project
currently has a number of dependencies to Sling SNAPSHOT bundles (most
of them are old versions), which I want to get rid of.

I have tried two approaches for this:
- Checking out and running the Sling Launchpad. This, of course, gives
me snapshot versions of all bundles. I can then try to replace all
bundles with released versions.
- Download and run the released standalone JAR, then updating bundles
to the newest available released versions

However, both of these approaches lead to a lot of unresolved
dependencies, which I'm not able to resolve.

So, does anyone know a full set of recently released Sling bundles
that are known to work together?

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway