I was using Maven 3.0-beta-3 before and I had 3 different test failures in a row today. After reading that you had better success with 2.2.1 I downgraded to 2.2.1 and I have now built the current trunk 3 times with no failures.

I have no idea if the 3 successful builds was just pure luck but I will probably continue with 2.2.1 for a while.

/Pontus