In order to get some more tracking data with fiddler I chnaged the URL from
localhost:8080 to my notebook's host name, i.e. cws-lap:8080. Now I get a
security warning from IE. Unfortunately I only have a german version and hence
only  the german warning text:
Die Seite greift auf Informationen aus anderen Daten zu. Dies kann ein
Sicherheitproblem darstellen. Möchten Sie den Vorgang fortsetzen?

which more or less translates to:
"The page is accessing information from other data". This could be a security
issue. Would you like to proceed?

When I proceed I get a javascript error and the resource tree is not redered. I
guess this is another problem (which is nonetheless to be solved, too?)