Hey devs,

I saw the talk about precompiled JSP’s and HTL’s on adaptTo (also the last
years) and when I saw the performance impact I was really amazed! I have some
questions about it.

We are running an existing on-premise application. Would it be possible to
somehow extract the jsp's / htl's in there and also create a sort of
precompiled-scripts bundle for them? Maybe the cache that gets created after
requests could be used in any way? Or by creating a content-package / vlt in
one way or another and precompile them?

I'm not talking about our own code, that can of course be compiled using the
existing plugins

Thanks!

Greets,
Roy