Hi,

I plan to submit the following report on Monday.

Feedback welcome,

Thanks,
Robert

---

Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on an
extensible content tree.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Sling was founded 2009-06-17 (11 years ago)
There are currently 48 committers and 28 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 3:2.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Eric Norman on 2020-08-19.
- No new committers. Last addition was Henry Saginor on 2020-08-04.

## Project Activity:
Work continues on various individual modules, with 43 releases for this
reporting period.

Efforts are being made for the next release of Sling Starter 12, our
sample application.

## Community Health:
Community is in good health. Commit activity has dropped by almost half
compared to past quarter, although Jira activity bounced back - it was
down by a third for the last report.

Given the steady rate of releases I would not read too much into the
commit stats for now.