I ran into another issue:

How can I define a multi-value string with No or just ONE entry?

When I try:

- set test to “one”,            // It is a String[] multi-value but with two
values where the 2nd is empty
- set test to ,                 // The parsing fails

In addition using a keyword like ‘end’ fails to parse:

- set end to “TEST”             // Fails to parse
- set end{String} to “TEST”     // Fails to parse
- set ‘end’ to “TEST”           // Fails to parse
- set “end” to “TEST”           // Fails to parse

Cheers - Andy