hello carsten.

can you give some more details about the "setups and requirements" that differ?

i fear if we introduce a switch to distinguish on those things we create
different "worlds" of scenarios which all have to be maintained and tested
separately in the already quite complex toolchain around feature models.

and why is it exactly the Sling-Initial-Content support which will be the pivot
that separates one world from the other?

stefan