hmm, those inconsistencies were newly introduced with the latest version.
although the one has "provided" scope and the other "test" scope, it has effect
on the package version selected by the bnd plugin for depending on the service
user mapper dependency. it seems to have picked automatically the newer version
which may be fine.

i'm +0 on it, problem is not serious enough to block the release, but
publishing POMs with inconsistencies to maven central is bad practice.

stefan