Hi Cris,

Overall this looks good, I'll create a repo later this week unless
someone objects.

Note that we still need to clarify the status of the additional Maven
artifact repository [1] and probably need to review the deps (there are
lots of them) before starting a release. But that's for later.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/blob/44f4dd89be83f786d6e7e25c4427e19cac71a0e1/saml-handler/pom.xml#L404-L412