Thanks! It’s JUnit Core v1.1.2 has been promoted to maven central.

Just a few more things to finish this release.

1. The releases page [0] has a parenthesis notation. like this "JUnit Core
1.1.0 (20th)” what does 20th mean?

2. Doesn't seem like I have permission to set the version to ‘release' or
create a new version 1.1.4 in Jira.
So perhaps a Jira admin can grant those permissions, or handle those tasks

Regards
Cris

[0] https://sling.apache.org/releases.html
<https://sling.apache.org/releases.html>