Ruben,

IMO it's a really interesting concept. A few thoughts:

   - I'm not a huge fan of the node type sling:DDR, would
   sling:dynamicResource work? I feel like it's more descriptive
   - Your node definition has sling:DDR extend sling:Folder, rather than
   extending this specific type, would it make sense to make this a mixin?
   - Should there be an Oak Index associated with this to optimize initial
   startup performance?
   - It would be nice as well if there were a mbean / osgi console or
   similar for diagnosing issues