Hi all,

the integration tests fail for me. In the trunk I do

> cd launchpad/integration-tests
> mvn test -Dtest=PostServlet*

I get tons of "connection refused" exceptions:

 T E S T S
Running
org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.servlets.post.PostServlet
AtDeleteTest
Checking if the required Sling services are started (timeout 62 seconds)...
(base URLs=http://localhost:8080 and http://localhost:8080; servlet
context=)
103 [main] INFO org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector - I/O
exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request:
Connection refused
104 [main] INFO org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector -
Retrying request

43314 [main] INFO org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector - I/O
exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request:
Connection refused
43314 [main] INFO org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector -
Retrying request

... and all tests fail.

Any idea?

Regards,