tentative -1 for me.  I didn't have time to determine the root reason, but
I tried switching org-apache-sling-testing-sling-mock-oak to this parent
version and the build got stuck.  The same doesn't happen with parent 41.

>From what I can tell, the org-apache-sling-testing-sling-mock-oak build
appears to go into an infinite loop while generating the
dependency-reduced-pom.xml file.  Removing org.osgi.util.tracker from the
dependencies of the parent pom seems to make the problem go away, so I'm
assuming there is some conflict around that change somewhere.