We are trying to use the vault validation to validate content packages via
the sling feature analyzer.
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-analyser

When validating the wknd package we get the below error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.adobe.aem:aemanalyser-maven-plugin:1.3.1-SNAPSHOT:analyse
(default-analyse) on project aemanalyser-maven-plugin-it-wknd-test: A
fatal error occurred whil e analysing the features, see error cause:
Exception in validator 'jackrabbit-nodetypes' while validating file
'apps/wknd/components/accordion/_cq_editConfig.xml' (line 3, column
37): Coul d not create node type information for path
'/apps/wknd/components/accordion/cq:editConfig': Invalid node name
'cq:editConfig': cq: is not a registered namespace prefix.

It seems I have to somehow add the aem-sdk-api jar to be able to resolve
the node types.
How can I provide the node types to the vault validation?

Regards,

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de