On Thursday, 2 June 2022 14:05:22 CEST Konrad Windszus wrote:
> I see, then “sling-maven-enforcer-rules” and "maven-enforcer-rules” make
> more sense. WDYT?

I will not argue about the names as they make totally sense but we should try
to be more consistent. Back then I was asked to use a more specific project/
repo: sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugin-headers-parameters-remove¹ instead of
just sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugins²

O.

1)
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugin-headers-parameters-remove
2) https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugins