On 12.05.2023 15:48, Robert Munteanu wrote:
On Mon, 2023-05-08 at 18:27 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
Another option would probably be to pass parameters to cp2fm for
declaring additional namespaces.
Then downstream consumers could declare additional ones like “cq” and
those would have known URLs then which would be taken into account
for FileVault serialisation.

Right, I'll give this a shot. With no one being enthusiastic about the
workaround I would at least try and keep the fix clean.

In case anyone is curious, the downstream work for this is at

https://github.com/adobe/aemanalyser-maven-plugin/pull/205

Thanks,
Robert

If this covers most of the use cases this really seems like a good
approach ("fix early").

Thanks for picking this up, Robert.

Best regards, Julian