Hey,

What is the reasoning around making this a JCR node in the first place? Why not
make it an OSGi configuration instead?

I often had the same issue where the specific parser was not live yet as OSGi
service, but the configuration already exists in the repo so I get the message
that you stated

Greets,
Roy