Hi Robert

My problem is not there yet but I updated the wiki page with the issue and my
discovery so far.

When I upgrade to Mockito-Inline 5.2.0 the compilation issue goes away but the
pax-exam IT tests are time out when looking up Sling services.

In the past when I tried to upgrade Pax-Exam I ran into other issues so I don’t
think upgrading would work but I don’t know.

- Andy