Hi,

I plan to submit the following report on Monday.

Feedback welcome,

Thanks,
Robert

---

Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on an
extensible content tree.

## Project Status:
Current project status: Ongoing, with moderate activity.
Issues for the board: none.

## Membership Data:
Apache Sling was founded 2009-06-17 (14 years ago)
There are currently 49 committers and 29 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:4.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Joerg Hoh on 2022-06-13.
- No new committers. Last addition was Julian Reschke on 2023-02-08.

## Project Activity:
We released version 12 of our sample application, the Sling Starter, on
March
18th, 2022. We have not yet made plans for version 13, but individual
modules
are being developed and released, with 28 releases for this reporting
period.

adaptTo(), a conference that, amongst others, targets Apache Sling
enthusiasts, will take place 25th-27th September 2023 at KulturBrauerei
in
Berlin.

## Community Health:
The community is at a healthy level. The level of contribution is lower
compared to the last quarter, but that can probably be tied to the
summer
holidays.