I don't see any concern with using asm. However, the analyser bundle has already quiet a few dependencies (mainly due to the native support for content packages). So maybe we can add such an analyser in a separate module or at least make the dependencies optional?

I think it would be great to have the content package dependencies optional as well. But that's of course a different issue.