Hi,

Am 05.09.2012 um 01:31 schrieb Smogor, Dominik:

> OK, done. Patch submitted under SLING-2592.

Thanks.

> Best regards,
> DS.
> Ps.
> (I dunno how to do copyright assignment of a patch it doesn't have a comment
> section, added a relevant comment to the jira, hope this is enough).

There used to be a checkbox. But this ain't no more for technical reasons.

So just creating the issue and attaching the patch is probably enough for us to
assume proper licensing - particular in such small patch cases. (For
larger/substantial patches and contributions it would be different; nothing for
you to worry about ;-) )

Regards
Felix