While I totally agree that we should try this, there is no way to enforce
it - and it always depends on personal opinion about whether something is
worth testing or is too simple to be tested - yes, I know better being safe
than sorry.

So, basically +1 - but I don't consider this a blocker

We have the same situation with documentation...