Hi,

we recently added the new discovery API which allows to manage a topolgy of
instances and detect changes in this topology. This API is important and
useful for cluster/cloud based applications.

With SLING-2827 we have a resource/jcr based implementation of this API
from Stefan Egli. This implementation would be a great addition to our
modules.

So please lets vote for adding this implementation to Sling.

In addition, I think we should also vote on making Stefan a committer.
Stefan is a collegue of us at Adobe and he and I worked together on
drafting the discovery API and he did this great implementation. Stefan is
willing to continue his work on this stuff in the Sling community and I
think we can really benefit from this knowledge. So let's also vote on
making Stefan a committer.