Hi

I have just committed the latest patch. Thanks for that so far.

I am sure the discussion and fine-tuning will continue. So I invite to continue
such discussions and create follow-up issues for implementation/fixes/etc.

As for the last comment by AlexK: Yes, the jcr:content/sling:members child node
may sound like an additional redirection. On the other hand it will help keeing
the tree structure structurized -- Once we have some data stored out there it
will probably become harder and harder to change the structure later. So much
like API I like to get data structures right as early as possible.

Regards
Felix