On 07.05.2013, at 18:43, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:

> The resource collection uses currently the package
> org.apache.sling.resource.collection.
>
> I'm wondering if we should follow the original proposal and use
> org.apache.sling.api.resource.collection instead?
> We can keep the api in the separate bundle until it's stable and then move
> it the Sling API bundle and wouldn't need to change the package name but
> get a consistent package naming.

I don't think it has to be in "api", it's not a central feature for Sling.
Especially since it sits strictly on top of the Resource API, including it
under "api.resource" is a bit misleading.

Can't say if "o.a.s.resource.collection" is a good package name though,
confusingly similar to "o.a.s.api.resource".

Maybe "o.a.s.util.collection"?

Cheers,
Alex