[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2876?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13664094#comment-13664094
 ]

Robert Munteanu commented on SLING-2876:

Reverting the org.apache.felix.scr dependency to 1.6.0 makes just one test
fail. Reverting the org.apache.felix.eventadmin dependency has no impact. So
the root cause is in one of the 81 fixed issuse from the org.apache.felix.scr
1.6.2 release [1] .

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FELIX%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22scr-1.6.2%22

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators