Hi Ian,
I am starting this thread to keep track on things related to the GSoC
project related milestone status updates and related discussions.
So the first task over view will be as follows as per GSoC proposal
provided.

1. Implementing a CassandraResourceProvider  to READ from Cassandra.
Implementation Details [1]

[1] : Implementation Details:

1.A) Write a CassanrdaResourceProviderUtil  which is basically a cassendra
client which will facilitate all cassandra related operations required by
other modules (CassandraResourceProvider and CassandraResourceResolver).

1.B) Implementation of  CassandraResourceProvider

1.C)  Implementation of CassandraResourceResolver

1.D) Implementation of CassandraResource

And I will start writing the CassanrdaResourceProviderUtil class which will
do basic add and get using hector API. Please provide any feedback that
will be useful to accomplish this task.
So for this how does path mapping should be done. Because for example, the
path of the cassendra node will not be same as the jcr node path. i.e
provider will ask a node path /system/myapps/test/foo and where should we
return it from Cassandra. Aren't we have to first consider the WRITE aspect
to Cassandra ?

--
Thanks
/Dishara