Justin,

Thanks for the response, I was able to check out the code there, but when I
tried to check my changes back in a received the following error:

dklco@dk6d-laptop:~/Development/6ddev/workspaces/sling/sling$ svn ci -m
"Adding my GPG key"
Sending        KEYS
svn: E195023: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E195023: Changing file
'/Users/dklco/Development/6ddev/workspaces/sling/sling/KEYS' is forbidden
by the server
svn: E175013: Access to '/repos/dist/!svn/ver/1272/release/sling/KEYS'
forbidden

I imagine I will need access to that directory as well to create the actual
release.

Thanks,
Dan