On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Ian Boston <i...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 6 August 2013 10:24, Robert Munteanu <rob...@lmn.ro> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Dishara Wijewardana
> > <ddwijeward...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> com.google.common.base -- Cannot be resolved
> >> com.google.common.collect -- Cannot be resolved
> >

> > These are coming from Guava and Guava is a proper OSGi bundle.
> >

> @Robert, thank you for the pointer.
>

> @Dishara
>
> Will be better to just add Guava as a bundle rathe than embed it since
> it uses threads to reap weak references and do clean up.

I manually Added Guva OSGI bundle. It worked as mentioned. Is that what you
meant?
And I am going through  each missing ones and adding those to pom and
checking. Still few more to go. Will update on that. Meantime I would want
to know whether sling already has a Apache Thrift bundle in sling runtime ?
If so how can I find the version of it. Because If I add package a
different version I think it will again be confused at runtime because of
the two versions of the same bundle.

> Also
>  <Embed-Transitive>*true*</Embed-Transitive>
>
> Never been able to get Embed-Transitive to work.
> I have always listed each artifact Id separately.

Best Regards

--
Thanks
/Dishara