On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Ian Boston <i...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
> That sounds excellent, well done.
>
> Next steps,
> test it with curl eg:
>
> curl -Ftestproperty=testvalue
> http://admin:admin@localhost:8080/cassandra/F/23423424
>
> and then check that the value was persisted with
>
> curl http://admin:admin@localhost:8080/cassandra/F/23423424.json
>
> Then check update is good with
>
> curl -Ftestproperty=updatedvalue
> http://admin:admin@localhost:8080/cassandra/F/23423424

And if that checks out ok,

Hi Ian
Yes it worked as expected :-). Lucky I didn't went in to any trouble this
time. It just worked.

> then adapt your load test to first create
> 10,100,1000,10000, etc child resources in new sub folders, and run the
> tests to get some statistics.

Done. Commited the changes. Now it load collections through
CassandraResourceProvider API. No more manually column family creations and
etc prior to add data.

Ran the integration test again  and it has not much difference than earlier
and hence I did not post the results. It makes sense, because I did nothing
related to improve  the READ behavior.

--
Thanks
/Dishara