Hi,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Rohit Kumar
<rohitkumarbhagat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...RSA libs seems to be
> causing problems in OSGI environment(mostly classloader related) due to
> their SPI model. Exporting them through boot delegation seems to work fine.
> Is there any other way ? We are trying to avoid boot delegation method....

You could use a fragment bundle to export the required packages in a
cleaner way than changing boot delegation. See [1] for an example.

Another option is to embed the libraries that you need in a bundle,
and have that bundle export the required packages.

-Bertrand

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/bundles/extensions/framework-extension-activation