Hi Justin,

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:18 PM, Justin Edelson
<jus...@justinedelson.com> wrote:
> ...When using Sling's JUnit Server Side support, I think you need two
> projects...

That was the case indeed, I just did a small change (SLING-3331) to
SlingTestBase which allows for making the integration tests module a
bundle that contains the server-side tests, and using that in the
Sling instance that you test.

I took the liberty to try that on your new models tests: removed the
server-side-tests module, moved its tests in the integration-tests
module, made that a bundle that is now loaded in the instance under
tests in the integration-tests phase of that bundle.

Details at http://svn.apache.org/r1560638, hope that works for you!

The whole pom setup is still a bit complicated - I've been looking at
a simpler way to test against the launchpad, in
contrib/extensions/sling-pax-util which is currently only used in
contrib/extensions/i18n. That works but probably needs some refining.

Ciao,
-Bertrand